- City Hall
- Health and Human Services
- Office on Aging
Office on Aging
The City of Elizabeth Office on Aging provides leadership, advocacy, recreation and access to information and services to Elizabeth Senior and Disabled Citizens.
Seniors can receive assistance in the following:
- Annual Post Tax
- Homeowners Property Tax Freeze
- Housing Application Assistance
- New Jersey Transit - Half Fare Program and Access Line
- Home Energy and Home Energy Assistance Program
- Lifeline Application
- State Nutrition Assistance Program
- Universal Service Fund and Weatherization
- Specified Low Income Medicare Beneficiary Program
- Vial of Life
Roslyn Schwartzberg 100 Years Old
Medical Alert Devices
According to the CDC, falls among older adults are extremely common, with an estimated 2.5 million older adults treated for fall injuries in the U.S. every year. An estimated 25,000 of those fall injuries result in death. Justifiably so, 8 out of 10 caregivers are worried about fall prevention.
A medical alert device is a valuable tool to help seniors receive the help they need if a fall or other emergency occurs.
Please click the link above to learn about the best medical alert companies and devices.
Mattie Sanders 100 Years Old
Alonzo JonesSupervisorPhone: 908-820-4044
Jessica MartinezPhone: 908-820-4291
Virginia (Vicky) HernandezPhone: 908-820-4231
Stephanie ClervoyantPhone: 908-820-4045
Sandy RiveraPhone: 908-820-4732